B. S., Psychology, Beijing Normal University
1. A study of the intervention effectiveness of emotion-themed books in enhancing emotion regulation in children with autism spectrum disorders;
2. Parenting Emotion Relationship.
1. Xu, J., Zhang Y., LAM, T., Che, L., Song, M., & Han, Z. R. (2023). Parent-child attachment and children’s depressive symptoms: The role of children’s biological sensitivity and parental gender differences. Acta Psychologica Sinica, 55(3), 469-480. [In Chinese]
2. Xu, J., Che, L., Song, M., An Y., & Han, Z. R. (in-prep). Patterns of Parental Responses to Child Negative Emotions and Children’s Emotional Functioning: A Latent Profile Analysis with Multi-Methods.
3. Che, L., Lin, L., Zou N., & Fan, F. (in-prep). Impact of Mindfulness-based art therapy on creativity and mindfulness disposition.