M.Ed., Applied Psychology, Wuhan University
B.Eng., Navigation Engineering, Wuhan University
1. Analysis of Factors Influencing Reproductive Intentions of Residents in Four East Asian Regions
2. The Impact of Machine Trust on Reproduction Intentions
3. Credamo Elite Psychology Competition; Project title: How divination influences goal commitment
1. Zhang, Z., Zhang, J., & Yu, Z. (in-press). Frontiers in emotion psychology from the perspective of social comparison. Annual Report of Overseas Humanities and Social Sciences, 2022. Wuhan University Press. [In Chinese]
2. Zhang, Z., Yu, Z., Dang, J., Schiöth, H. B., & Zhong, N. (ready to submit). Boredom predicts reduced virus-prevention thoughts and behaviors: The potential moderated mediating roles of self-control and age.
3. Zhang, Z., Wang, M., & Yu, Z. (in-prep). Boredom: An updated review (in Chinese).
4. Zhang, Z., Yu, Z., Dang, J., Tong, E. M. W., & Schiöth, H. B. (in-prep). Mindfulness predicts reduced depletion sensitivity via cognitive reappraisal.
5. Zhu, Q., Yang, L., Zhang, Z. & Liu, Y. (under review). Compensatory effects of social-emotional competency on depression triggered by stressful life events in Chinese adolescents: A mediated moderation model.
6. Li, R., Zhang, Z., Yu, Z., & Tsikandilakis, M. (in-prep). Inducing awe: A mean differences and method of induction moderator meta-analysis between awe and neutral emotional self-reports.